Scroll down to see all the ways to donate to MRT!
Donate Here for the MRT High Holy Day Appeal
Please click on the “donate” button above to make your donation.
Thank you for your donation to Monmouth Reform Temple’s High Holy Day Appeal.
Our community depends on each and every one of us doing our part. With your gift, you are doing your part in helping us to reach our goal of 100% participation. Remember that MRT is Our Spiritual Community – Where We Nurture Meaning in our Lives. Your gift, given with a full heart, will help all of us!
Donate and Pay Online!
Peruse the list, make your choice, and click! You will see a new screen from which you specify the amount and click the payment method button (PayPal or credit/debit card*) .
- If PayPal, log in, then optionally “Add a Note” to enter a donation reason or honoree, and click “donate now”.
- If Credit/Debit card, there is nothing to log in to. Optionally “Add a Note”, enter in your card information, and click “donate now”.
* NOTE: If you are already logged into PayPal you won’t see the credit/debit card option.
Thank you very much for your generous financial gifts to MRT!
Payments Toward Quarterly Statement:
- Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund: This fund is used at the discretion of the Rabbi to assist those in need and for the support of worthwhile projects in our congregation and community.
- Cantor’s Fund: This fund is used at the discretion of the Cantor for the purchase of music, congregational projects and charitable giving.
- RSJP Endowment Fund for the Future: This endowment provides the financial stability to carry on the work of Monmouth Reform Temple. It will perpetuate the special combination of culture and philosophy unique to MRT ensuring a continuing Jewish presence in the community. To see a promotional video featuring Rabbi Sally J. Priesand and members of the Temple click here.
Building and Operations:
- Religious School Endowment: This endowment supports the effective preparation of our young people to lead meaningful, engaged Jewish lives.
- Rivken Summer Camp Endowment: This endowment provides subsidies for youngsters in MRT families with financial need to experience an overnight reform Jewish summer camp experience at one of the many URJ camps.
- Dr. Shirley Z. Gardy Fund: This fund provides financial assistance for children identified as needing special education and for all of our children to attend special programs to further their Jewish identity.
- Senior Youth Group Fund: This fund supports youth programming for MRT Senior Youth Group.
- Junior Youth Group Fund: This fund supports youth programming for the MRT Junior Youth Group.
- Adult Education Fund: This fund provides opportunities for members to enrich their understanding of Judaism and Jewish culture through courses, lectures, and cultural presentations.
- Scholar-in-Residence Endowment: This endowment provides for recognized scholars who will give 3 lectures over the course of a weekend on a particular Biblical/Jewish theme.
- Library Fund: This fund enables the library to purchase books and audiovisual materials.
- Social Action Fund: This fund supports the work of MRT’s Social Action Committee in its efforts to help repair the world.
- Gan Mazon Fund: This fund supports the the year-round efforts to produce and deliver food from the MRT Garden of Plenty.
- Fund for the Homeless: This fund supports the work of Interfaith Neighbors which provides rent subsidies and support services for those in the community who are in need.
- Fund for the Righteous: This fund offers assistance, recognition, and honor to Righteous Gentiles who risked their lives to save Jews during the Holocaust.
- Mazon Fund: This fund supports the Jewish response to hunger, assisting those in need in America and throughout the world.
Ritual and Inreach:
- Caring Network Fund: This fund provides support and help to Temple members in their time of need.
- Prayer Book Fund: This fund purchases prayer books and bibles.
- Transportation Fund: This fund covers costs to transport those congregants who are unable to drive to services.
- Oneg Fund: This fund provides for the food and beverage for an Oneg every Shabbat eve.